The Redwood Managed Municipal Income Fund seeks a combination of total return and prudent management of portfolio downside volatility and downside loss by using a quantitative strategy that seeks to identify the critical turning points in the markets for high-yielding municipal fixed-income.
- Diversification opportunity through income and total-return in higher-yielding municipal securities demonstrating low historical correlation to higher-yielding corporate securities
- Current Yields attractive on absolute basis making fund appropriate for retirement accounts, such as IRA’s
- Utilizes a quantitative and tactical approach to risk management
- Seeks to hold a diversified portfolio of primarily high-yield municipal bond exposure when various risk measurements are favorable, and municipal money market or short-term municipal bond exposure, when risk measures are unfavorable
- A non-traditional approach to fixed-income exposure in today’s historical low rate environment
- For more information on our strategy, please click here
Redwood is an investment advisor to registered mutual funds, ETF, a limited partnership, and to separately managed accounts, subadvisory accounts, unified managed accounts, and model portfolios. Redwood is an Investment Advisor registered with the SEC under the 1940 Advisor’s Act. Such registration with SEC does not imply certain level of skill or training and no inference to contrary should be made. To learn more about the Fund Advisor, click here.