The AlphaFactor® Tactical International Fund seeks long-term total return, through non-U.S. domiciled equity exposure, and tactical management of downside loss by utilizing proprietary quantitative driven research.
- Seeks to track the performance of the Adviser’s proprietary index, The AlphaFactor® Tactical International Index.
- A risk managed smart beta approach to international equity exposure in today’s market environment.
- Seeks to facilitate international (non-U.S.) upside participation, while attempting to avoid significant losses similar to those that have historically occurred with international equity exposure.
- Seeks to hold a diversified portfolio of international exposure focused on “liquidity theory” along with other quantitative factors that historical research has identified as attractive when various risk measurements indicate average or below average market risk, and money market or short-term bond exposure, when various risk measurements indicate above average market risk.
- For more information on our strategy, please click here
Redwood is an investment advisor to registered mutual funds, ETF, a limited partnership, and to separately managed accounts, subadvisory accounts, unified managed accounts, and model portfolios. Redwood is an Investment Advisor registered with the SEC under the 1940 Advisor’s Act. Such registration with SEC does not imply certain level of skill or training and no inference to contrary should be made. To learn more about the Fund Advisor, click here.
|Category||Foreign Large Blend|